DS.Emotion is an award-winning, independent agency who specialise in place making, branding & marketing, with over 25 years experience in helping to make places commercially and socially successful.
We have branded and marketed some of the UK’s best residential, retail, leisure and commercial places. Our ultimate aim is to raise development value through correct positioning and stand-out campaigns.
We are ready for a leader who will be responsible for steering the growth of our social media and content service areas, looking to use sophisticated approaches to create an impact for our clients and keep pace with an ever-changing digital marketing sector. The right person will want to come on a growth journey, bringing with them bags of channel strategy and creative production experience.
The role will oversee our B2B and B2C clients’ social media and digital content marketing strategies, applying strategic thinking, creative direction and innovation to elevate our output and support our service area teams. You will also have a handle on the operational aspects social media and content services, helping manage new business, budgeting, client profitability and – ultimately – growth across these key areas of the business.
This is a brand new position for someone to make their own, working closely with the directors, client services teams and design, video & web teams to create cutting-edge digital marketing programmes for our clients.
Content strategy and planning
- Develop market-leading social media and content strategies for large-scale B2B and B2C brands.
- Work closely with service area teams to ensure social media and content plans are aligned with our clients’ goals.
- Constantly identify opportunities to create best-in-class, award-winning social media and content campaigns.
- Utilise a variation of channels to achieve our goals, including organic and paid social, in addition to other tactical, innovative content delivery method.
- Have an eye for industry insight and use it help inform new strategies and the continuous improvement of existing strategies.
- Create actionable strategies from data analysis and reporting, ensuring that decisions are made from these bases.
- With previous experience of implementing leading creative campaigns, this role will demand outstanding creative intuition and logic.
- This person will be motivated by evolving and innovating our creative process and output.
- Previous copywriting and brand messaging experience will help steer the team to rethink and amplify client messaging in order to cut through.
- From brief to delivery and implementation, we’re looking for someone with a full grasp of the creative process.
- Understand the latest content formats and delivery options to help inform the content creation process.
- Be the champion of cross-channel, brand consistency.
Community management and outreach
- This role will oversee the activation and amplification of our content across social media. Using social listening, influencers, active outreach and community management, we want to provide success for our clients.
- We need consistent, strategic community management activity across a number of B2C and B2B clients.
- We need keep our grasp on the evolving influencer landscape, proposing added-value influencer engagement.
- Monitor direct and indirect competitor activities and share relevant updates with the wider team.
- Use industry-leading tools to create an infrastructure and data sets to help support agency and clients, providing a depth of insight and proof of client success.
- Responsible for producing timely (weekly/monthly/adhoc) and insightful reports on social activation and strategies.
- Work with the Account Managers to understand the performance of the account and make suggestions to continuously improve.
- Work with a range of analytics tools to gather data, including Google Analytics and other social media reporting tools.
- Develop and implement tracking to ensure that results are delivered in a structured way.
- A depth of experience working in a social media or digital marketing agency.
- Previous end-to-end campaign experience is required, having proposed, created and implemented content-led social media campaigns in previous roles.
- With a strong grasp of brand messaging, we need someone who can cut an angle with copy.
- This person will be meticulous, driving our quality assurance agenda across copy and design for all clients.
- Must have had hands-on experience across variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms’ front and back end and how best to use them.
- Motivated to learn about social media advancements and regulations in order to adapt and stay relevant.
- Must have good knowledge of using paid social media to achieve client goals.
- A solid understanding of broader digital marketing tactics outside of Social Media, including PR, Web Development, Content Marketing and Digital Advertising.
- Confident in measuring social media activity and capable of utilising key reporting tools; capable to leverage research and analysis to drive future planning and best practices.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Laura@dsemotion.com