Developers are responsible for the delivery and quality of the digital output of the agency.
- Must work closely and effectively with the Dev Team, Account Handler and Creative/Design Director to ensure the successful execution of development projects
- Work closely with and understand the client or the clients brief to deliver their business objectives and develop appropriate digital solutions to meet and exceed where possible these needs
Specific description for the role of Junior/Mid-Weight Front End Developer
- Play an intrinsic part in the digital process, often from the initial client brief, formulating navigation and content proposals, through to the development of the final digital output.
- Translation of UI/UX designs into responsive HTML code.
- Work with the Senior Creative/Dev team to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation – Translation of UI/UX designs into responsive HTML code. Take an active role on both sides and defining how websites will look as well as how they work.
- Help plan websites from brief and develop through to launch and once live, provide monitoring and maintenance.
- A commitment to delivering excellent digital service
- Strong team player who’s self motivated
- Commercially aware in the principles of digital trends and processes
- A creative thinker with good problem solving skills using the latest in digital solutions
- A touchstone for account handlers and colleagues, including those in the creative team within the studio and sister offices of Manchester and London
- Confident, passionate and innovative with an ability to remain calm and approachable under the pressure of deadlines
- An innovator with a fresh, creative and an ever-changing approach but with the ability to work to corporate guidelines when required as well as the designs set out by others
- Understanding the demands a client can put on to an account handler throughout the delivery process
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of industry design, build, frameworks and testing platforms
- Experience working across desktop, mobile and tablet, building responsive web pages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Deliver appropriate solutions
- Undertaking research projects, investigating background information and reporting findings
- Maintain company design standards
- Working with the company Briefcase system in order to keep accurate records and follow the work timetable as well as falling in line with pre-agreed budgets and costings
- Working with Directors and other colleagues while also generating ideas that compliment the overall creative approach
- Develop new websites and emailers
- Website testing across different platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide support and maintenance of existing websites
- Debug/fault find issues
- Co-ordinating and updating content for the DS.E company website
- Reporting to Senior Developers
Please email CV’s to email@example.com