Salary: To be confirmed depending on experience
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required
Holiday: 20 days, plus bank holidays and we close between Christmas and New Year (everyone gains an additional days holiday, after two years of continuous employment, for each year
Bonus: Quarterly bonus scheme calculated proportionate to years of service and level of salary (if targets are hit).
Private Health: Private health cover would be provided as part of our group policy.
Pension Contribution: Employer – 3%
- Produce evidenced social media strategy plans for both DSE and clients’ projects
- Manage and develop content for social media channels
- Responsible for both attracting new audiences and retaining established communities
- Identify new opportunities to develop clients / projects
- Monitor and report on analytics including Google Analytics and social media impact to test and learn for optimum reach and results
- Contribute to digital marketing strategy with tactics that deliver results
- Develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and deliver email marketing strategy with a regular schedule of activity
- Develop and manage relationships with online influencers
- Produce case studies for successful work completed
- Keep abreast of consumer digital behaviour to identify new opportunities
- Keep up to date on relevant new technologies, social platforms, trends, analysis techniques, monitoring tools….etc.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience in a social media role
- Experienced with social media monitoring tools
- Experienced content creator of engaging content for a range of channels
- Experience in dealing with third parties in the collation and development of content in line with client / project objectives and campaign themes
- Experience of bulk email management
- Analytical skills and responsive to data and applying its learnings
- Strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture whilst being operational
- Understanding of best practice in online marketing strategy
- Experience of website/CMS systems
- Experience in Adobe suite preferable – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro
- Excellent Mac and web skills
- A positive, personable and confident communicator
- Responsible & accountable attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Motivated, cooperative team player
- Keen to learn and develop – adding continual value
- Understanding of stakeholder communications and digital personas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable proof reader with excellent command of the English language
Applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0113 223 7720 for further information.
No recruitment agencies – thank you.