DS.Emotion are delighted to be involved in coordinating the TOWERS 10K Run Club, in preparation for the Great Manchester Run, which will take place this Sunday.
This initiative has firmed up our Place Activation campaign, which delves into new ways of engaging communities, for the residents of business parks, office schemes and residential developments.
The run club consists of a selected group of volunteers, that have undergone an 8 week trying regime which includes;
- nutrition advice incl. flyers
- 8 x run club training sessions
- 8 x high intensity training sessions
- 8 x stretch sessions
- Individual health clinic
- Body composition and performance monitoring
- Full support from Personal trainer with online chat page
- Event day motivation and stretching
The Towers 10K runners have now achieved a whopping 256km as a team effort, which comes from the gruelling 8 week training regime.
Lets get behind our colleagues and neighbours to show our support this Sunday! Donations to this great cause, Francis House would be greatly received for such a good cause, that is close to our hearts. The donation page attached in the link https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Katie-Bibby